The term of the publication of scientific journal "Regional economy. South of Russia "- 4 times a year.
Materials in the number 1 will be accepted until February 1, at No. 2- to April 10, No. 3 - to 10 July; No. 4 - October 10.
The editorial board of the journal "Regional economy. South of Russia "Takes printing the original author of the article.
Please, read the terms and conditions of the article was published.
CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION:
- an article must be currently relevant and original; it must include tasks (issues) statement, the description of main research results and conclusions;
- submitted article must not be previously published in other journals;
- submitted article must comply with the journal’s format requirements;
- authors are responsible for using in their articles only reliable information (facts, extracts, statistical and sociological data, proper names, geographical names and other information). The Editorial Staff has right to edit the submitted articles. The Editorial Staff has right to publish articles even if its members and the author have different points of view (upon discussion).
- Full-text articles, abstracts, key words, author(s)’ names and contact information are available in free access (in English and Russian languages) on the journal’s official website and on eLIBRARY.RU. URL platform.
- Publication of articles is free of charge.
After submission the article undergoes peer-review. Then the Editorial Staff makes decision concerning the publication of an article: it is either accepted or rejected and sent for follow-on revision based on reviewers’ conclusion. Therevisedarticlesaresubjected to secondaryreview.
After an article gets positive review, the Editorial Staff informs its author(s) that the article is admitted for publication and indicates the remarks of reviewers and editors that must be taken into consideration. In case an article is rejected, the Editorial Staff sends motivated refuse to the author(s).
You may find the more detailed information about review procedure in Review section of our journal.
SUBMISSION AND FORMAT GUIDELINES FOR ARTICLES
Materials submitted in paper and electronic form to the address:
400062, Russian Federation, Volgograd, University Avenue 100, Volgograd State University, audit. 2-14V, Doctor of Sciences (Economics), Professor Inna Mitrofanova Vasilevna or sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
For non-residents are permitted to provide electronic versions of the article.
Articles are accepted in both Russian and English.
Be sure you have the following supporting documents:
1. Data about the author of the article in a separate file (on a separate page), which includes surname, academic degree and academic title, contact information (place of work and position of the author, postal address, contact phone number, e-mail). Data should be presented in Russian and English languages;
2. For Russian authors must submit expert opinion on the possibility of publication of articles in the press (required for articles on technical subjects).
1. All articles submitted to the editors of the scientific-practical journal “Regional economy. The South of Russia” undergo peer review.
2. Executive Secretary review the article according to profile magazine, design requirements and submit it for review to the editorial Board, which defines the scientific value of the manuscript.
3. If the submitted article meets the aforementioned criteria, the Editor-in-Chief appoints a reviewer who can evaluate professionally the submitted article and who shares similar research interests.
4. Review process is external. The reviewer cannot be represented by the author or co-author of the peer-reviewed manuscripts, as well as an employee of the organization wh ere they are affiliated.
The review period - 4 weeks.
5. There is a “double blind” review system for the manuscript. The submitted article is assigned to the reviewers without identifying the author’s names and information about him/her, reviewers’ names and their institutional affiliations are not provided to the author.
6. The reviewer evaluates the topicality and scientific novelty of the research results submitted, their theoretical and practical significance, references to data in other papers. On the basis of the analysis the reviewer provides the editor with an overall recommendation:
a) the article is accepted
b) the article needs revisions in accordance with the reviewer’s observations
с) the article is rejected (mentioning the reasons).
7. The author of the submitted article is given an opportunity to read the text of the review which is e-mailed to the author and the expert remains anonymous.
8. If the reviewer recommends major or minor revisions, the editor sends a decision letter to the author suggesting that recommendations should be accepted for a revised variant of the article or rejected argumentatively.
9. A list of the reviewers ' comments, which are subject to unconditional acceptance by the author:
- the absence of references;
- material reduplication (publishing the material or its major part in other journals)
- the absence or scientific uncertainty based on unambiguous findings;
- the absence of the abstract, key words and other obligatory parts within the structure of the article.
10. If the article is rejected in case of a negative review, the information containing corresponding motivation comments is e-mailed to the author.
11. The final decision on publication is made by the editorial board taking into consideration the reviewer’s recommendations, scientific significance of the paper and its correspondence to the journal content. The rejected article is not resubmitted by the editorial team.
12. The editorial board’s decision on publication made, the executive editor informs the author about the adopted decision and states the date of publication.
Original reviews are kept in the editorial office and publisher of the journal for 5 years.
ARTICLE FORMAT GUIDELINES
Volume of an article must not exceed one printed sheet.Every article must include the following elements of publishing regulations:
1) UDC (Universal Decimal Classification) index.
2) Title and subtitle (in Russian and English).
3) Information about author(s), including full name, academic degree, academic rank, contact information (place of employment, post, address, telephone, e-mail) in Russian and English.
4) Abstract in Russian and English.
5) 5-8 key words/word combinations (in Russian and English)
6) Text of an article.
7) Bibliographic list in Russian (according to ГОСТР 7.1-2003) and References in English (according to guidelines below). Comments and applications if necessary. In case of absence of Russian authors in the bibliographic list, please, give information only in English.
Requirements for the titles of articles
- the titles of scientific articles should be informative;
in titles of articles you can use only standard abbreviations;
- translated titles of articles in the English language there should be no transliterations from Russian, except untranslatable names, personal names, devices and other objects, each having its own name; not used untranslatable slang, known only Russian-speaking specialists. This also applies to the author's CV and list of keywords.
Requirements for registration information about the authors
- mandatory indication of surname, name, patronymic of the author (authors) Cyrillic and Latin characters. To Latin font, F., Acting as the author is translated through the system of transliteration. We recommend you to use the system on the website http://www.translit.ru
- specify the academic title and scientific degree in Russian and English languages
- mandatory provision of data about the position and place of work, address organization and e-mail of the author. All address information in addition to the street name, must be submitted in English, including city and country. The street name is given transliteration.
Requirements for annotation (author's summary)
The abstract should not be common, meaningless words, increase the volume, but not conducive to the disclosure of the contents and essence of the article. It should be concise and clear, free from secondary information to be persuasive language. The abstract should state the material facts of the work, and should not exaggerate, or contain material that is not in the main part of the work.
Abstract in English should be:
- informative (not contain common words), to give the ability to set the main content of the document.
- content (reflecting the main content of the article and research results);
- structured to follow the logic description of the results in the paper);
- for an English summary is written quality English language;
- compact (Packed in the amount of 100 to 250 words).
Summary in English is for foreign scientists and specialists of the main and usually the only source of information about the content to be set out in her research. Author's summary performs the function of a reference tool (for library, abstract service), allowing the reader to understand whether to read or not to read the full text. Therefore, the summary (abstract) on the Russian-language article in volume may be more annotations in Russian, because Russian abstract full text in the same language.
Because qualitative summary in English is the main criterion for inclusion of publications in international databases, and then provides guidance to resume writing.
1. One of the variants of the structure of an annotation is a brief repetition in the structure of the article:
- introduction (subject, theme, goal),
- the method or methodology of work,
- the results of the work
- the scope of the results
- conclusion (conclusions).
2. The consistency of the content of the article can be changed, starting with the presentation of results and conclusions.
3. Subject, topic, purpose, shall be included in case they are not clear from the title of the article. Method or methodology of work it is appropriate to describe in if they are original or are of interest from the point of view of this work. For papers describing experimental work indicate the data sources and the nature of their processing.
4. Describe your results accurately and informative. Provides the basic theoretical and experimental results, evidence, discovered the relationship and patterns. However, preference is given to new results and long-term impact data, important discoveries, findings that refute existing theories and data, which, in the opinion of the author, are of practical importance.
5. The findings may be accompanied by recommendations, estimates, proposals, hypotheses, described in the article.
6. The information contained in the title of the article should not be repeated in the text of the abstract.
7. Avoid unnecessary introductory phrases (e.g. "the author of the article considers..."). Historical references, if they do not constitute the main content of the document, a description of previously published works and well-known position in the abstract should not contain.
8. In the text of the abstract should be consumed syntax peculiar to the language of scientific and technical documents, to avoid complex grammatical structures (not applicable in scientific English).
9. In the text summary in English should use terminology specific to foreign specialized texts. Avoid the use of terms, which is a direct copy of the Russian-speaking terms.
10. It is necessary to observe the consistency of terminology within the abstract.
11. In the text of the abstract should include key words from the text of the article.
12. Of abbreviations and symbols, in addition to widely used (including in special English texts), used in exceptional cases or provide their definitions on the first use.
13. Units of physical quantities should be given in the international system of units. Pets bring in parentheses next to the value in SI value in the system of units used in the source document.
14. Tables, formulas, blueprints, drawings, charts, diagrams are included only if necessary, if they reveal the main content of the document and allow you to reduce the volume of paper.
15. The formula given repeatedly, can have serial numbering and the numbering of the formulas in the abstract may not coincide with the numbering of the formulas in the original.
16. In the abstract does not refer to the publication number in the list of references to the article.
17. The text of the abstract should be concise and clear, free from secondary information, unnecessary introductory words, common and insignificant wording.
18. The text should be coherent, discrete set out provisions should logically follow from one another.
19. The amount of text the author's CV is determined by the contents of this publication (volume of information, its scientific value and/or practical value, but must not be less than 100-250 words.
20. The text should be coherent with the use of the word "therefore", "moreover", "eg", "the", etc. ("consequently", "moreover", "for example"," the benefits of this study, "as a result" etc.), or disparate set out provisions should logically follow from one another.
21. You must use the active, not passive voice, i.e. "The study tested", but not "It was tested in this study (a common mistake of the Russian abstracts).
The requirements for the list of keywords
The article must be a list of key words in Russian and English languages. It consists of 5-8 key words or phrases (each keyword or phrase is separated by a comma or semicolon).
Requirements to the text of the article
The text of the article should be submitted in Russian or another language in accordance with the requirements of the author's originals on paper and electronic media.
Requirements to the author's original paper:
· on the printed version of the author's original article on the 1st page must bear the signature of the author (authors), for graduate students and applicants are also required notarized signature of the supervisor;
· margins should be 2 cm from each side;
· numbering pages in the center bottom;
· print must be clear;
· Times New Roman font, size 14, line spacing - 1.5.
Note. When these requirements are met on the same page should be about 30 lines, and one line - 70 characters.
Requirements to the author's originals on electronic media:
- material must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (2000-2007) with the extension *.rtf;
- Times New Roman font, size 14, line spacing - 1,5;
- page margins should be 2 cm from each side;
- the file name must be typed in Latin and reflect the author's last name (example: Ivanova.rtf);
- the electronic version must exactly match presents the author's original paper.
The requirements for the text:
- Font headsets Times New Roman (if you want to apply the font special headsets (set of Greek, Arabic, etc., words, special characters), you need to use fonts that are installed by Windows by default). If it is rarely used fonts, they (the family) need to provide together with the file.
- Lines within a paragraph should not be transferred manually (soft input, spaces, tabs, etc). The symbol of the end of the paragraph (¶ - "Enter") is only at the end of the paragraph.
- Do not type more than one space between words, not to make the discharge spaces within a word, the offset paragraphs to do with the indentation, not to separate punctuation with spaces from the preceding words.
- Hyphens should be absent.
Requirements for registration of formulas, tables, diagrams.
- Drawings and illustrations should be submitted as separate files in the format *.jpeg or *.tif, with the expansion of not less than 300 dpi.
- Formulas, tables, schemes should be carried out using the standard toolbar.
- Formula containing special characters must be typed as a Microsoft Equation object (Ins ert - Object"); each formula should be inserted as an independent object.
- Formula one string with only numbers, letters, one-line indexes, brackets and signs of action, you need to collect as text. For example: y2 = 3325 + 0,1937x1 + 0,0425x3
- Tables should be inserted, and not drawn from lines AutoShapes; not by spaces or tabs to align columns, and cells.
- Diagrams, charts, and drawings should be submitted in patterned ways to fill and not have color (black-and-white printing).
- Text enclosed in frames, and other shapes shall be as the inscription (Insert" "Inscription").
Design requirements of bibliographic references
Bibliographic references on a separate sheet, list of references should be arranged with the instruction in the line of text in square brackets digital serial numbers and a comma-separated numbers of the respective pages. It is mandatory the provision in the revision of the list of references in Cyrillic and Roman alphabets.
Registration of bibliographic references and notes in Russian
· Reference list of literature is entitled as a LIST of references, is numbered in alphabetical order. He must be prepared according to GOST P 7.0.5-2008, indicating the required information for bibliographic description.
· Existing notes and comments are placed before the references.
Registration of bibliographic references and notes in the Roman alphabet
Reference list of literature in the Roman alphabet, titled REFERENCES, prepared in the manner identical English-language version with the same numbering. References are placed after the references in Cyrillic.
References should be prepared according to the following rules:
1. The authors ( transliteration), the title of the article in the transliterated version [translation of the title in to English in square brackets], the name of a Russian source (transliteration) [translation of the name of the source on the English language is a paraphrase (logs not to do)], the output with signs in English.
2. You may not use the characters "//" and "-" to separate the structural elements of the bibliographic description.
Example: Author, A. A., Author, B. B., Author, C. C. Title of article. Title of Journal, 2005, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 49-53.
Requirements and rules References:
- to present References in the description only log in transliterated version (without translation) is not valid;
- when describing publications without authors (books, monographs) Pets instead of authors to write one, maximum two editors of the periodical;
- for unpublished documents, you can do the short name is indicated in parentheses (unpublished), if it has authorship (for reference-author), or simply “Unpublished Source” or “Unpublished Report” and so on, if the authorship of the document;
- as Russian sources are difficult to identify foreign experts, in the original source name must be italicized, as in most foreign standards;
- if this publication has a doi, it should be noted in the description in the References.
- it is undesirable in the links to make arbitrary abbreviations sources. This often leads to the loss of the ligament, as the name may not be identified;
- all primary output of the publishing information (descriptions log: designation volume, number, pages, in the descriptions of the books: the place of publication - city designation publishers (except private non-transferable name of the publishing house, it transliterates)) should be presented in English;
- in the descriptions of Russian-language textbooks, it is not necessary to specify the type of media;
- in the output of publications in the references (articles, books), you must specify the number of pages published: range of pages in the publication States “pp.” Before pages; -number of pages in the complete edition (book) - indicated as “p.” after you specify the number of pages;
- the translation of the title of the article or source is taken in square brackets;
- one publication describes in the list of references once, regardless of how many times in the text of the publication was mentioned source;
- if the book is in the list of references (in any case is largely or References) is described completely, then in the description you must specify the full volume of the publication, regardless of what page publications were cited in the text, with the exception of cases when there are separate chapters from the book; in this embodiment, in the reference list provides a description of the Chapter, with page numbers “from-to”;
- for transliteration, you must use automatic translation of the Cyrillic alphabet in Roman alphabet; not to do the transliteration manually;
- for magazines, which are published in Russian and English languages, the link is to the English version of the magazine.
For transliteration from the Cyrillic alphabet in the Romanesque you want to use automatic transliteration and translation. It is recommended to use the system on the website http://www.translit.ru/
More information about the requirements and recommendations for the articles you can find in the file "Requirements and recommendations for design statey.doc."